Canyon Party

Well, maybe party is the wrong word. But I’m sleepy and want to sit round a bonfire. Join if you wish!

I have brought hot spiced apple juice!

it is on a rock. that is what that thing is

2 Likes

That hot spiced apple juice is on the Moon!

1 Like

The moon is not orange, but the canyon has an observatory where you can learn these things, if you’d like.

1 Like

It’s sunset on the moon, I think. Perfect timing for a spiced apple.

1 Like

Hm, although this is a canyon party, we’ve only just got here, you may want to space out :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: the substances that give you a strange preoccupation with the moon.

1 Like

Through reflection my conscious state definitely had an aboutness directed at a mental representation of the moon. Although this could have been caused by an unknowable external transcendental canyon. We will never know.

2 Likes

I can contribute some cat grass to the festivities

2 Likes

Oh, not that cursed fiend again!

@Brentano! You peculiar man! It’s good to see you.

I have brought naught but my booming laugh. Hoo hoo hooo!

Party time!

1 Like

I like how it looks like he’s presenting the grass to the cup and the cup is a character in its own right.

“Look what I found!”

(Maybe we can use it to illustrate one of the site categories?)

1 Like

Yeah, use it for whatever you like! I could also make versions with the characters on their own if there’s a use for that.

Another version below. Licorice hasn’t posted in the thread, but I didn’t want to leave her out. I guess the whole forum is sort of a canyon party?

2 Likes

Yes!

I’ve brought a 90s-style boombox

Imgur

It’s a bit weird-looking.

1 Like

Dreamwidth is crashing like crazy tonight, so I’ve made it back here to PARTY.

I’ve got knockoff aldi kinder buenos if anyone wants one. Fairly sure they’ve got an aldi in the canyon.